Sunday, August 7, 2005

Who Chaperones the Chaperones?

Somebody is reading these :) Thank you for your comments!

This story was written in early March of 2000. It is based on a tiny germ of truth from my life. I got roped into being a chaperone for my son's 5th grade campout. The entire 5th grade of his school went. It seems like another life now since he is, this year, a senior in highschool. (obviously this story was not written immediately after the event). I have to put a disclaimer that this story is (rather unfortunately) not autobiographical and any resemblance to any real people is just a coincidence spurred on by my overactive imagination. I also should say that this is the PG version of this story. I also wrote a version that is more R or X but obviously could not have posted that version here on AOL without violating the TOS.

     Much against my will I found myself preparing to go camping with my fifth grade son and his classmates. This was a once a year thing for all fifth graders. When his teacher called me a couple of months before she somehow got me to say yes to something I would normally no way have agreed to. But I'd said I'd do it and I don't go back on a promise so here I was sitting in the school cafeteria as they explained to the parents who were chaperoning what we would have to do.

    We arrived and had time to get all the bags sorted out and in our assigned cabins before lunch. While waiting around in front of the main hall where lunch was to be and trying to keep my eye on the 5 very active boys assigned to me I ended up talking to a woman named Linda as she tried to keep her eye on the 5 girls she was responsible for. It seemed like all day we kept running into each other.

     By the time we were ready for the evening entertainment in the round lodge around the campfire all the parents were beat. I got my kids there and found a place on a bench.

    There were tables all around the outside of the circle and mostly the parents were sitting at these. The kids were sitting on the floor in front of the tables nearer the fire as the entertainment was presented. I had to move to help hand out drinks and when I sat down again I found myself beside Linda when I sat back down. We were in one of the three or four places that were almost pitch black due to theway the place was built.It was not crowded and it was the quietest place there was although that's only in a relative sense of the word quiet. Conversation was possible though without yelling.

    It was actually kind of pleasant sitting there in the dark watching the fire and smelling the smoke. Linda said something to that effect and said she was glad she'd met me and that she wished we'd had more time together. We talked for a while and her hand made its way to my leg and started to stroke it lightly. I put my hand on her leg and she covered it with her hand. When I looked over at her she smiled and then rested her head on my shoulder.

     When I asked if she thought she should do that she pointed out that nobody could see us as long as the house lights didn't come up.

    The entertainment was drawing to a close and it was all too soon time to take the kids back to their cabins. We arranged to meet a bit after lights out by the main hall. With a wink she said she'd see me after lights out and we went off our respective ways.

    It seemed forever to settle the kids and I thought lights out would never come. I told one of the other chaperones in my cabin as he settled in to sleep that I was going for a walk and left for the main hall.

    There were a surprising number of people sitting around the outside deck of the main hall. She came a couple of minutes later and after talking a bit in the group said she felt like taking a walk and asked if I'd go with her to keep her safe from snakes. At least a couple of the people in the group seemed to have a good idea what we were up to and the rest were clueless.

    As soon as Linda and I were away from the main area and off on our own she took my hand. I stopped, looked around, and seeing nobody bent a little and kissed her. She whispered that she had been waiting for that all day. My lips pressed against hers, and then gently covered her mouth. She returned my kiss with a hunger that belied how calm she had been all night. There was an almost electric sense of excitement between us. Our hands roamed each other's bodies and it soon became apparent we needed to find a comfortable quiet place to continue. We started off toward the back of the camp where there were supposed to be more cabins that were not in use then.

    We heard something up ahead and slowed down looking at each other and agreeing to quietly check it out. We were surprised to find two of the other parents necking. She was leaning against a tree and he had her shirt pulled up and his hands were roaming her breasts. We tore ourselves away and, skirting them as quietly as possible, continued back toward the cabins.

    Finally they came in view. Linda and I found one that was unlocked and went in. The bunks are far too narrow but we put two mattresses on the floor and that looked like it would work. We began kissing passionately. Her ardor totally inflamed my passion and it was not long before we were shedding clothes and sinking to the mattresses with our bodies wrapped up in each other. Our passions exploded and we made love with an almost savage intensity. We were both totally spent when it was over.

    We collapsed together holding each other and kissing quietly as we came down from that incredible high. She said she'd never done anything like this before but had fantasized about it since she'd agreed to go on the trip.

    We finally decided we'd better get back to our own cabins. We've talked since and both agreed that although this was a wonderful escapade neither of us desired a full fledged affair so we let this be a wonderful one time fling that will forever live in our memories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does your wife know? Just teasing!! : ) I could picture you two sneaking off. You really put the reader in the moment. What a great fantasty, love it!